Thoughtfully crafted by artisans in Guatemala, these bracelets are hand woven with cord made from certified 100% post-consumer recycled plastic. A symbol of unity and strength, each bracelet features five tunnel braids that represent the five layers of the ocean and the five elements of earth. Each strand is threaded with delicate metal seed beads that sparkle in the sun.
In addition to pulling one pound of trash from the ocean, every purchase helps provide women and children in Guatemala’s rural communities with a reliable source of income and new opportunities for education, equality, and prosperity.
- One pound of trash recovered from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines for every bracelet sold
- Bracelet cords made from certified 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Charms made from certified 95% recycled stainless steel
- Hand assembled by artisans in Guatemala
- Unisex, waterproof, and adjustable
- Comes with a “1LB” vinyl decal
- Zinc alloy seed bead details offer shine
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle (see certification)