This limited edition bracelet is only available October 2021
We introduced our limited edition Whale Shark Bracelets in partnership with Guy Harvey Ocean Foundation to raise awareness about the human threats that are causing whale shark populations to decline. For every Whale Shark Bracelet sold this month, we’ll pull one pound of trash from the ocean and donate $1 to our partner of the month.
Made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic, the pastel pink bracelet cords represent the importance of continued research and education that can help save this endangered species.
The limited edition whale shark charm symbolizes the donation you’ve made to our partner of the month, which will help fund Guy Harvey Ocean Foundation’s whale shark tagging and tracking program. As always, the “4O” charm represents the pound of trash you pulled and symbolizes your commitment to the clean ocean movement.
- Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers and coastlines
- Cord manufactured in China from 100% certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear beads manufactured in China from 95% certified post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- 4ocean charm manufactured in China from 95% recycled stainless steel
- Hand assembled by artisans in Bali
- Unisex and waterproof
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle (see certification)
- Must maintain a MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) of USD $20.00
- No listings on third-party e-commerce websites, internet forums, discount websites, or online auction sites, including, but not limited to, eBay, Amazon, Etsy, etc.