Pull a pound for Hawaiian monk seals
The Hawaiian Monk Seal Bracelet represents your commitment to the clean ocean movement and Hawaiian monk seal conservation. Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines. Wear it as a reminder to curb your plastic habit, live more sustainably, and encourage others to take action to protect what they love.
- Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines
- Cord manufactured in China from 100% certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear beads are manufactured in China from 95% certified post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- 4ocean charm manufactured in China from 95% recycled stainless steel
- Hand assembled by artisans in Bali
- Unisex and waterproof
- Adjustable design, from 2 to 5 inches in diameter
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle (see certification)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Must maintain a MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) of USD $20.00
- No listings on third-party e-commerce websites, internet forums, discount websites, or online auction sites, including, but not limited to, eBay, Amazon, Etsy, etc.