Pull a pound for flamingos
Flamingos are fabulous wildlife ambassadors that illustrate the beauty and diversity we stand to lose if we fail to address the threats they face. This bright pink bracelet is sure to catch eyes and start conversations that raise awareness about plastic pollution and the importance of conserving these fabulously flamboyant birds. When you purchase our Flamingo Bracelet, you’ll pull a pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines.
- Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers and coastlines
- Cord manufactured in China from 100% certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear bead manufactured in China from 95% certified post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- 4ocean charm manufactured in China from 95% recycled stainless steel
- Hand assembled by artisans in Bali
- Double cobra braid with beaded toggle closure
- Unisex and waterproof
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle (see certification)
- In inches: 5.75 to 6.75in
- In centimeters: 14.61 to 17.15cm
- In inches: 6.75 to 7.75in
- In centimeters: 17.15 to 19.69cm
- Must maintain a MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) of USD $20.00
- No listings on third-party e-commerce websites, internet forums, discount websites, or online auction sites, including, but not limited to, eBay, Amazon, Etsy, etc.