Pull a pound for loggerhead sea turtles
Loggerhead sea turtles spend most of their time in the open ocean and shallow coastal waters where they’re highly likely to encounter plastic pollution. When you purchase a Loggerhead Sea Turtle Bracelet, you pull a pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines while raising awareness about the impact of plastic pollution on these ancient marine creatures.
- Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines
- Cord manufactured in China from 100% certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear beads are manufactured in China from 95% certified post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- 4ocean charm manufactured in China from 95% recycled stainless steel
- Hand assembled by artisans in Bali
- Unisex and waterproof
- Adjustable design, from 2 to 5 inches in diameter
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle (see certification)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Must maintain a MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) of USD $20.00
- No listings on third-party e-commerce websites, internet forums, discount websites, or online auction sites, including, but not limited to, eBay, Amazon, Etsy, etc.