Protect each other. Protect the ocean.
As the coronavirus pandemic continues, our crews are finding more and more single-use PPE in the ocean, so we’re introducing these reusable face masks to help mitigate the problem. Made from our 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton, these 2-ply masks are ultra soft and super breathable. If you’ve bought any of our shirts, you already know how comfy this fabric is. Of course, every purchase funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines.
These face coverings are intended to be used as personal protective equipment for general, non-medical uses. Because this is a hygiene product, all face mask sales are final and non-refundable.
- 2-ply 100% organic cotton fabric
- Colored with non-toxic dyes
- One size fits most
- Washable and reusable
- Features 4ocean logo and sew-in label
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle (see certification)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Must maintain a MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) of USD $24.00
- No listings on third-party e-commerce websites, internet forums, discount websites, or online auction sites, including, but not limited to, eBay, Amazon, Etsy, etc.